Dutch logo
Dutch logo

All articles

I’m a veterinarian. How do I join Dutch?Updated 8 months ago

We’re always interested in talking to licensed veterinarians. If you have a valid veterinary license in one (or more) states, we'd love to hear from you. In states where we offer prescriptions, you’ll also need a valid DEA license to prescribe gabapentin. To learn more and connect with our recruiting team, visit dutch.com/vets. Or email [email protected] to start a conversation.

Was this article helpful?